Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

[Sold] Xstar Premium crashed hard... lots of "spare" parts now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Litning

Reaction score
***SOLD***

Yes, I only signed up here to sell these, I freely admit this. I figure this would be a better place than Craigslist to try to sell my stuff.

The drone it self took a very hard spill and the camera detached and props broke off. I am writing this drone off as toast, so below is a list of things I no longer have a need for.

4 batteries
1 controller
1 charger
the drone with camera if someone thinks they can use it, otherwise, target practice.

I also have a nanuk case for it in orange shipping on that would be pricey however so i'm not sure what I am going to do with that.

I am entertaining reasonable offers.

If someone wants the entire shabang, I would ship it all in the nanuk case as it would best protect it during shipping.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forums.

Can you post photos, so the other members can see what you are offering and the condition of said items?

Sure thing. I just tested the drone and it does power up and all the motors to spin, however I am selling it as a salvage piece. It was written off by state farm under my insurance policy. I will be removing the serial number tag if I sell the drone.

Attachments

• 20191023_215342.jpg
    20191023_215342.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 43
  • 20191023_215327.jpg
    20191023_215327.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 43
  • 20191023_214551.jpg
    20191023_214551.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 38
  • 20191023_214501.jpg
    20191023_214501.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 36
  • 20191023_214426.jpg
    20191023_214426.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 36
  • 20191023_214357.jpg
    20191023_214357.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 33
Sure thing. I just tested the drone and it does power up and all the motors to spin, however I am selling it as a salvage piece. It was written off by state farm under my insurance policy. I will be removing the serial number tag if I sell the drone.
Don't take my word for it but it almost looks like it could easily be repaired, at least it looks that way from what I remember from my X-Star

Hello i'm so sad for you what is your price please ??
And if your are ok to send in France ??
i use Paypal
I am not against the idea. PM me the town you are in and I will get some prices for shipping. What are you interested in or are you looking to purchase the entire lot?

Did you sell your equipment? If not, what are you asking for the lot or, just the Batts and charger? Do have a PayPal account?

Check with Pirate Ship for shipping. Provide weight, dimensions, packaging type and zip will give you the discounted commercial and USPS Priority Mail Cubic rates.

BTW, My zip is 85207.

I have not sold any of it as of yet. I was thinking of selling the batteries for $50 each and if all 4 batteries are sold as a lot, I will just throw in the charger.

I would sell the entire lot, including the nanuk case for $500 (drone, batteries, controller, nanuk case, spare props, some of those stupid antenna reflector things (that didn't seem to work for me).

For an additional $150, I will throw in a 10" samsung tablet that I used for this drone also. I have a cut out in the nanuk case for this also.

if you want to calculate your shipping, caluclate shipping from 03301 and due to trackability and insurance , I would use UPS.

Ok, so in order to determine shipping, I would need weight and dimensions.

Alternatively, provide model numbers for the Nanuk and other non-Autel items and I will see if I can determine a shipping cost.

Functional AXP's with everything except an orange Nanuk, are advertised on OfferUp for $400 and nobody pays full asking.
I'll take the batteries and charger at $200 USD.

If you just want to get rid of the wreak, I'd give $300 for the lot but shipping for the case and equip will run me about $85. At least it would be out of your hair and done.

Either way, I'll need your PayPal.me link or whichever way you wish to transact.

Functional AXP's with everything except an orange Nanuk, are advertised on OfferUp for $400 and nobody pays full asking.
I'll take the batteries and charger at $200 USD.

If you just want to get rid of the wreak, I'd give $300 for the lot but shipping for the case and equip will run me about $85. At least it would be out of your hair and done.

Either way, I'll need your PayPal.me link or whichever way you wish to transact.

i'll take $350 shipped for everything minus the samsung tablet. I can get the shipping cheaper than 85. I would ship the entire case and put double combo locks on it and just send you the combinations.

Sound good?

Reactions: JFrancis
My email is [email protected]. Send me an email and I will send a PayPal payment to that email or a phone number. Whichever you set up your email with.

-Jim-

it's an older 10.1 Tab. I received the payment and will be shipping as soon as I get some locks for you. I'm going to shoot for Tuesday afternoon. I will send you tracking once shipped!

Reactions: JFrancis
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy