Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Ad No Longer Active:::::::XStar Premium and EVO for sale. EVO SOLD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don Poteet

Reaction score
I have 4 XStar Premiums for sale that are in great conditon. Never been crashed and shows little if any signs of use.
I have 1 EVO that was in a minor crash but has been sent to Autel for refurbishment. They put a new camera on it and there are a couple cosmetic spots on the cover and one battery that they didn't replace. It ships with two batteries that are in perfect condition.
If you want photos and are interested please PM me and I'll send the type photos that you request.

I can only accept PayPal and if sold I will send an invoice properly so that you will be covered by PP buyer protection.

I'm asking 400 each for the XStars and this includes one brand new battery and a used batter still in good conditon.

I'm asking 500 for the EVO.

If you are looking for a drone, I don't think you will find a better price.

Reactions: Casper Espresso
I have 4 XStar Premiums for sale that are in great conditon. Never been crashed and shows little if any signs of use.
I have 1 EVO that was in a minor crash but has been sent to Autel for refurbishment. They put a new camera on it and there are a couple cosmetic spots on the cover and one battery that they didn't replace. It ships with two batteries that are in perfect condition.
If you want photos and are interested please PM me and I'll send the type photos that you request.

I can only accept PayPal and if sold I will send an invoice properly so that you will be covered by PP buyer protection.

I'm asking 400 each for the XStars and this includes one brand new battery and a used batter still in good conditon.

I'm asking 500 for the EVO.

If you are looking for a drone, I don't think you will find a better price.
Are the remote controllers included?

Yes, everything as if new.
I'm definitely interested in the EVO but because of the whole corona thing I'm going to wait on this (economic uncertainty). If it's still available after this all blows over I'll buy it.

Please send photos of all. Also, where are you located? so that i can estimate shipping. Thanks

The damage to the EVO was not caused by a hard crash but landing on a roof and flipping over and sliding down the shingles. Autel put a new camera on it and gave it a clean bill of health.
The XStar's are all in very much good conditon and no crashes. Each will ship with a new battery recently bought from Autel and also one used battery.

DSC00169.JPG

Attachments

• DSC00160.JPG
    DSC00160.JPG
    6.6 MB · Views: 22
  • DSC00161.JPG
    DSC00161.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 22
  • DSC00162.JPG
    DSC00162.JPG
    4.3 MB · Views: 22
  • DSC00163.JPG