Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

XSP First Video

Nice video!!! Looks like a great place to get lost in life!!!! I love it!!! :)

Very nice video! The hillsides in West Virgina are beautiful, i sure would hate to lose my drone in all those trees.

Me too orange crush, I make it a point to calibrate every time and check system. The XSP makes it a little easier than my X-350 which always went out on a wing and prayer.

A wing & a prayer sounds scary, i fly mine a lot in the mountains with thick pines & i feel ya! The scary part is when your out a ways & your battery goes from 50% power to 6% instantly! now that's scary! Iv'e had it happen a couple of times & was lucky enough to make it back with 1% left. Autel determined the batteries were bad and replaced them but not my shorts i soiled! Now i'm a little more cautious on long flights in heavily wooded areas but don't know if i should be. All 3 batteries were bought at the same time, maybe got a bad bunch, we'll see.

Yes I see your videos bud and can say totally agree, it is what it is I guess, I lost video Saturday because of the hills and trees,. I pushed it a bit to far for the surroundings, but was able to gain altitude and get it back out of pucker mode. PS. Your videos are amazing

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials