Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

X STAR will not hover

Bfeltner71

Reaction score
I Just bought a X STAR from a friend and done an update and now it will not hover anyone have any ideas.

I Just bought a X STAR from a friend and done an update and now it will not hover anyone have any ideas.
Did it hover before the update? When you say it will not hover do you mean it moves around a lot or it just slowly starts to lose alt. ?
About the only thing you can calibrate on the old x-stars is the compass so I would try that. On my old x-star wind has a lot to do with it bouncing around. Also make sure you have good satelite locks.
They were never very good at holding to one spot like the newer drones.

One other thing i thought of is you might try to calibrate the controller sticks. Cannot see a firmware up date effecting them but you never know.

Reactions: Bfeltner71
It won't hold altitude. If I hit the auto takeoff it goes up and falls right back to the ground. If I am flying have to hold the up stick or if falls right to the ground.

It won't hold altitude. If I hit the auto takeoff it goes up and falls right back to the ground. If I am flying have to hold the up stick or if falls right to the ground.
Very strange. I know mine bounces around and will drop some but not to the point it looks like it will land.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller