Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

X-Star still out of stock???

DeepThoughts

Reaction score
New member here, I've been watching the Autel X-Star premium since before Christmas on their website and they've been out of stock ever day! Dose anyone know when they will be back in stock? Or why they've been out for almost 2mounths now?? I'm dying to get my hands on it!

Discontinued because they have moved on to the new model EVO. They might have refurbs every once in a while but they will not last long. If you really want the xstar look on ebay, Amazon or find a dealer\hobby shop that still has them is stock. Also some Bestbuys have them still.

Reactions: DeepThoughts
Wilds, Keep an eye on the Classified section of this, and the other Autel forum (www.autelforums.com ). This past week, someone got a screaming deal on an X-Star Premium. If a drone has been treated properly, and respectfully, there is no reason why you shouldn't consider a 'kindly-used' drone, as they can be as good as new. I got my drone used and there was/is absolutely no indication that it had ever been used, except the User Manual wasn't with it. I downloaded the User Manual. Autel renewed the warranty (voluntarily!) for me, and I'm a happy camper. Likewise, if you get a used aircraft, Autel will continue to support it, and those of us on this forum will also help you out with any user-related questions you might have. RIGHT NOW, and as the new EVO is released, is an excellent time to keep your eyes peeled for a used XSP. Be patient, and you'll be GREATLY rewarded - like the guy was who got the deal offered in the Classifieds' this past week!

If you do get a used X-Star Premium (or even a new one), do get the latest firmware update on it (from Autel's website), and avoid using an Apple phone or tablet with iOS 11.2 on it. (There are flaws in iOS 11.2 that still have to be ironed out). An older version of iOS, and all recent versions of Android work great.

Last edited:
900.00 wow that's insane
Ya think so? That is basically the price it has always been. It, to this day, is still the P4P only serious competition last I checked. And honestly...depending on your use, it is worth every penny. Fly one...you'll understand. ;)

Reactions: KentA
Discontinued because they have moved on to the new model EVO. They might have refurbs every once in a while but they will not last long. If you really want the xstar look on ebay, Amazon or find a dealer\hobby shop that still has them is stock. Also some Bestbuys have them still.
I have several X star drones, it's all but impossible to find batteries. They have a name for this: planned obsolescence. Here is the description:

When it's time to promote a new product, it's time to discontinue the old product, including its batteries. Sad but true, a common business model.

mobile&ie=UTF-8&inm=vs#tts=0

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials