Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

X Star kit with three good batteries

Selling my X Star Kit with three good batteries. Very low hours, tifffen ND filters, all batteries, all less than 12 charging cycles, case included, never crashed. Thanks!

$400.00
Why is it not showing the individual cell voltage? I might be interested. Would you ship free to 38583?

Why is it not showing the individual cell voltage? I might be interested. Would you ship free to 38583?
Don I have no idea why they are not showing up. I just checked the firmware and updated to 2.0.12 to see if that made a difference. No change, all batteries are charging to 100% 4 lights. If anyone else knows why not showing cells, I'd like to know. Shipping to TN is $26. I'll pay it if you want it. LMK

Don I have no idea why they are not showing up. I just checked the firmware and updated to 2.0.12 to see if that made a difference. No change, all batteries are charging to 100% 4 lights. If anyone else knows why not showing cells, I'd like to know. Shipping to TN is $26. I'll pay it if you want it. LMK
I can go PayPal if you will send me an invoice or a request for money thru them to [email protected].

I can go PayPal if you will send me an invoice or a request for money thru them to [email protected].
I can go PayPal.....also good news, after some research, I wanted to share with the forum, that I am recovering the cell info on the batteries. Got two out of three done so far.....It seems that when you upgrade the firmware to 2.0.12.bin, the optical flow and batteries also need to have the firmware updated. Easy fix: remove the microSD card after drone firmware update....you will see that it added a .old to the file. Delete the .old by just renaming the file 2.0.12.bin, reinsert and repower controller and drone and it will update the Optical Flow and Battery. You need to repeat this step for each battery...... I will post pictures soon!

I can go PayPal.....also good news, after some research, I wanted to share with the forum, that I am recovering the cell info on the batteries. Got two out of three done so far.....It seems that when you upgrade the firmware to 2.0.12.bin, the optical flow and batteries also need to have the firmware updated. Easy fix: remove the microSD card after drone firmware update....you will see that it added a .old to the file. Delete the .old by just renaming the file 2.0.12.bin, reinsert and repower controller and drone and it will update the Optical Flow and Battery. You need to repeat this step for each battery...... I will post pictures soon!
I'm good with that. No need for pics.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy