Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

X-Star batteries for sale

Agree what has been said here. I have 4 batteries all gone bad and cannot fly it anymore very disappointed in Autel and now refuse to buy any of their products.

• Love
Reactions: KunBow and dman
Agree what has been said here. I have 4 batteries all gone bad and cannot fly it anymore very disappointed in Autel and now refuse to buy any of their products.
I'm looking to get my paws on a few of the dead x-star batteries to investigate replacement of the cells and perhaps hacking the BMS boards. I have one good pack that came with the x-star I bought and don't want to take a chance on screwing up that one.

I'm a retired electronics tech by trade, so this would be a good challenge!

I've seen several U-Tube vids of people working on this, and I think I might also have a pretty good shot at it.

Steve

I am VERY interested in purchasing X-Star batteries. I have four that cannot be recharged because of lack of use. How can I purchase batteries.
Don't bother. Most might fly a bit but eventually your drone will fall like a brick because they are too unpredictable. You need to rebuild them. This is not easy because while the connections are relatively easy, you still need a chip and software to reprogram the BMS. You also need to know coding. The actual connection to the drone is the same as the Phantom 3. Power wires and a SMBUS connection. However, I'm still working on that part.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials