Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Wtb evo for parts. Need gimbal roll motor ribbon cables

DRONEvate

Reaction score
Have a cool drone, but would like it to be a camera drone again, torn ribbon cable from the roll motor to the yaw motor control boards has me blind.

I have one that I’m about to post for sale. I’m a newbie, so I don’t know all of the parts that you’re referring to, so here are a few pics that might help you determine if mine will work. It crashed and was going to cost too much to repair. IMG_5069.jpg
IMG_5070.jpg
IMG_5071.jpg

Attachments

• 8629A457-6D66-469F-A675-CFFCE01BA0A0.jpeg
    8629A457-6D66-469F-A675-CFFCE01BA0A0.jpeg
    621.2 KB · Views: 23
  • B7744C0E-6041-4169-BB09-486C18BE6552.jpeg
    B7744C0E-6041-4169-BB09-486C18BE6552.jpeg
    741.4 KB · Views: 22
Not many know this, but I have done a lot of repairs on a lot of drones over the last few years, and the internals of the EVO is almost an exact carbon copy from the DJI Mavic Pro(1) So there are tons of gimbal repair kits online for like 10 bucks off eBay or wherever you feel the most comfortable buying from. Good luck and if you need assistance I'd be glad to be of service!!

I had kind of surmised many parts were interchangeable. Why would one company build everything unique when the stuff was already in production.

Makes good sense economically.

I had kind of surmised many parts were interchangeable. Why would one company build everything unique when the stuff was already in production.

Makes good sense economically.
Yea I find it quite funny how not many other people realize that's how a lot of products are made and how there are so many in so little time. It's all the same guts while just made to look different and implemented with a variation of software, hardware interactions etc... But yea there are very little proprietary pieces between them and a lot of others TBH, literally the FIMI X8SE 2019/2020 for some reason I indugked and got both variants and the only thing different was a 20 gram weight shedding and a variant gimbal setup and slightly better software and antenna gain. but still uses the same 4500 mAh battery which believe it or not, is the same exact mavic pro 1 and EVO battery, just a different casing and pin inlet, I literally made my own speed charger system for all 3 of the drones or I should say 4 mavic pro 2 as well. But I can charge all 4 of the different drone batteries at the same time because they're all with the same guts and different casting ??

There are only a few manufacturers of Li-ion cells anyway. Like cordless tools, 90% use Samsung cells in different cases. Might as well buy the cheaper HF stuff over the high buck Milwaukee.

Reminds me the the airbag scenario. Every car builder was using the same air bags

The packaging (on drones) might be different, but underneath the cover, probably all about the same.

Not many know this, but I have done a lot of repairs on a lot of drones over the last few years, and the internals of the EVO is almost an exact carbon copy from the DJI Mavic Pro(1) So there are tons of gimbal repair kits online for like 10 bucks off eBay or wherever you feel the most comfortable buying from. Good luck and if you need assistance I'd be glad to be of service!!
Hi have a autel evo gimbal has a mind of its own can you help please

Hi can you help very new to this my gimbal won't stop moving around

Attachments

• flexible faltante.jpg
    flexible faltante.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0

Jsizzle*EVO*1_Alpha I assume that with this comment you have done it or heard it from someone who did it, I have the flexible plane of the roll broken and I want to know where I can buy it​

Attachments

• flexible faltante.jpg
    flexible faltante.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0

Jsizzle*EVO*1_Alpha I assume that with this comment you have done it or heard it from someone who did it, I have the flexible plane of the roll broken and I want to know where I can buy it​

Which of these from the dji mavic pro works with the evo 1

Attachments

• s-l500 (1).jpg
    s-l500 (1).jpg
    32 KB · Views: 0

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller