Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Wtb evo 2 pro $900 paypal

Robert0220

Reaction score
Who really wants to sell me there evo 2 pro? I know people are looking to sell due to autel s new drones coming out or mite just wait to see how they do. Let me know

• Haha
Reactions: mshmovie
EVO II Pro on the go bundle for sale.

Includes:
EVO II Pro
2 batteries. One has 16 discharges, the other 17.
Controller
Charger and cables
Spare propellers
Carrying case
Original boxes

I used it to do aerial photography of my own property and no longer need it. This unit has no cosmetic defects except for some scratches on the bottom of the camera from putting on and taking off the gimbal guard.

Price is $1,445.00 which includes shipping within the United States except Alaska & Hawaii.

EVO II Pro on the go bundle for sale.

Includes:
EVO II Pro
2 batteries. One has 16 discharges, the other 17.
Controller
Charger and cables
Spare propellers
Carrying case
Original boxes

I used it to do aerial photography of my own property and no longer need it. This unit has no cosmetic defects except for some scratches on the bottom of the camera from putting on and taking off the gimbal guard.

Price is $1,445.00 which includes shipping within the United States except Alaska & Hawaii.
Still sounds great but to much that’s why I have put what I have in the title. And honestly don’t know the life cycle count of autel s batteries

Here's the best I could find approaching your fantasy price @ $1,287.96 from Amazon for used like new in the go bundle Evo II Pro.

Best of luck - $800 is a reach.

Last edited:
Here's the best I could find approaching your fantasy price @ $1,287.96 from Amazon for used like new in the go bundle Evo II Pro.

Best of luck - $800 is reach.
Thank you for looking that up for me. I know it’s a reach but i know soon I hope the market will be flooded because of autels new releases. Even thought about waiting to see what the prices are with them.

Wow... So you are looking for a garbage... As no one will sell it with that price..
My friend, the ones that brought Evo2Pro are not kids with toys, but people that make a business and art...so what if appears new Evo? Sky App will be limited in so many ways you cannot imagine... So Evo2Pro remains on demand as people will use it more than you imagine.

Selling My Autel Evo 2 8K for $1,090 USA on EBAY. I'm Keeping my EVO 2 PRO 6K. I really don't need 2 drones. Thought I'd keep the 8k around for a back-up, but I don't use it.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy