Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Winter Storm

Jagerbomb52

Reaction score
So who is not flying today because you are in the path of a large-scale winter storm?
Started to get light snow last night around here. Expected a lot more then what we have on the ground this morning but it is still coming and will be most of the day. Nice thing its the light fluffy type of snow so easy to shovel. Hopefully the wind does not pick up and we start to get drifts. Might be able to get some flight time in this evening if the weather breaks.

I'm about where the red arrow is LOL
All thee systems have been coming up from the US to Canada, ya all need to stop doing this :eek:
Opera Snapshot_2020-01-18_072518_www.theweathernetwork.com.png

I'm not flying because mine's on a FedEx truck somewhere in ID on it's way back to Autel because something went wrong with it during the last firmware upgrade and now it's dead in the water. It's been on a FedEx truck headed west from Wisconsin for a week now. At least when it gets there, they will have people back in the office from Las Vegas who can look at it. Grrrrrrrrr........ But that's for another thread.

Well, out to blow snow now!

Round one is done, been in the house for about 40 minutes and had a bite to eat. Looks like round two of snow blowing will start soon. :rolleyes: Looking on the radar map I should be out of my area by around 6PM. The snow banks are getting pretty high even for the snowblower to send it over them.

HZ52Om3.jpg

Last edited:
I was idled for about three weeks by high winds, smoke and ash from our bushfires. No actual fire close this time but it was hard to breathe outdoors, let alone fly. Beautiful now—lots of lovely rain.

Reactions: Jagerbomb52

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy