Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Will My Evos Stablemate be an Evolve?

Apollo11capcom

Reaction score
So I've been keeping an eye out for a second drone and the Xdynamics Evolve has caught my attention. It appears to be a good, well built, well thought out drone with mostly the typical intellegent flight modes, and a 60 mph top speed (woa!). Other pluses are a really nice 2 screen remote, carbon fiber body, Lidar imaging (for flight stability, I don't think you can map with it), and a decent camera which can be swapped out for other cameras including IR.

The downside(s)- they're pretty pricey and they're still really limited on range, which is the main reason I haven't pulled the trigger on a Yuneec Typhoon. What's up with that? Why build a high dollar drone and not put anything into its range capabilities?

Anyway, i was wondering if anyone's had the chance to fly one of the Evolves yet...

You better buy the yuneec typhoon h with the one sensor camera. The xdynamics drone is to me a pricey drone with a crap camera. The remote controller is the only thing that is a beauty state of the art design. Even the Evo have a better camera that can shoot at 60fps. I just can't justify spending $2,500 in a drone that have a 30fps 4k camera.

You better buy the yuneec typhoon h with the one sensor camera. The xdynamics drone is to me a pricey drone with a crap camera. The remote controller is the only thing that is a beauty state of the art design. Even the Evo have a better camera that can shoot at 60fps. I just can't justify spending $2,500 in a drone that have a 30fps 4k camera.
Yeah I think it's there just so they can say it comes with a camera. The Evos camera is far superior. But I think they expect people to upgrade that right away anyway.

Just replaced my Typhoon H Pro with the Plus. Surprised at how much better it is. Camera, speed, handling all much better. With the Phantom gone, maybe the H Plus will get some attention. Evo still hard to beat.

Just replaced my Typhoon H Pro with the Plus. Surprised at how much better it is. Camera, speed, handling all much better. With the Phantom gone, maybe the H Plus will get some attention. Evo still hard to beat.
I like the new typhoon h plus pro with the 1 sensor camera. It's more expensive than the phantom 4 pro but you got a solid machine with a powerful controller with 7 inch screen.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials