Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Which Evo bundle should I buy?

Which bundle would you buy?

• Adorama $999

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Best Buy $1049

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Best Buy Rugged Bundle $1299

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

easyheimer

Reaction score
I am purchasing an Evo and I have a choice between three bundles. Either from Best Buy or Adorama. Adorama has a 32GB and PolorPro ND Filters included in their bundle for $999.99. Best Buy’s is priced at $1049.99 and comes with the On The Go bundle along with a $100 gift card. The last bundle is the Rugged Bundle that comes with 5 batteries total with the On The Go bundle included as well as $100 Best Buy gift card.

If you were choosing between the three which one would you get? Which one is the better deal?

Thank you!

Last edited:
I trust more Best buy than the other store. Best buy give you 30 days to return it if you are not satisfied or the drone have a manufacturing problem.

Reactions: easyheimer
I trust more Best buy than the other store. Best buy give you 30 days to return it if you are not satisfied or the drone have a manufacturing problem.

Thanks for the response. I actually went with the Adorama bundle. I’ve purchased from them before and they allow the 30 day return as well. The big seller for me was that it comes with the Polar Pro ND Filter kit of 3 which are $80 and I was eventually going to purchase these anyways so that was a nice little savings. It was still less than the Best Buy bundle too.

I’m really excited about the Evo though as I’ve heard really good things about it.

Best Buy now charges a 15% restocking fee on all drone returns, and only has a 14 day return policy for the general public. The loophole is that defective drones (your determination, not theirs) can be returned for a full refund (no restocking fee) within the 14 day return period. Only Elite Members and Elite Plus Members have a longer than a 14 day return period. Elite Membership (30 day return privileges) requires first purchasing more than $1500 in a calendar year, and does not apply to the $1500 in purchases.

Best Buy now charges a 15% restocking fee on all drone returns, and only has a 14 day return policy for the general public. The loophole is that defective drones (your determination, not theirs) can be returned for a full refund (no restocking fee) within the 14 day return period. Only Elite Members and Elite Plus Members have a longer than a 14 day return period. Elite Membership (30 day return privileges) requires first purchasing more than $1500 in a calendar year, and does not apply to the $1500 in purchases.

Thank you for the info!

Reactions: G_G

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kingraja