Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Which Autel to buy?

imcool

Reaction score
hello,
I have 3 requirements
1. I want to fly higher altitudes
2 under 250grams
3. no restricted flying zones.

I was thinking to buy DJI DRONE but the latest firmware cant be unrestriced so i will go with other Autel,
Which model of AUtel can meet my 3 requirements above.

Thanks for replying.

do you know if there any issues with Nano or nano + ? software bugs which are not fixed for long time etc. ?
none that will affect your top 3 needs. all drones have minor bugs and issues for their entire lifespan.

none that will affect your top 3 needs. all drones have minor bugs and issues for their entire lifespan.
hello, there is an update released i am wondering if that will stop flying in restricted zones? can you confirm before I buy? and how do you fly in restricted zone, will it give any warning or it wont tell anything.

Attachments

• 2022-08-22 01_51_26-Window.png
    2022-08-22 01_51_26-Window.png
    37.3 KB · Views: 8
hello, there is an update released i am wondering if that will stop flying in restricted zones? can you confirm before I buy? and how do you fly in restricted zone, will it give any warning or it wont tell anything.
the new sw update does not stop the nano from flying in "restricted" zones.

• Love
Reactions: imcool
You're asking how to skirt Restricted airspace or to fly above the 400' legal ceiling using an Autel drone? Hold off three more weeks before purchase, by all means. Remote ID was tailor-made for folks like you

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials