Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Where To Order The EVO 2?

I actually ordered from Wellbots.com and got a $20 coupon as well as $50 in rewards. Ended up grabbing the Rugged Bundle with hard case and extra batteries. Even comes with a charge hub. Price was $1649 shipped. Charging no tax was a huge reason for ordering through them.

I was debating about getting the Evo 2. I think I will just stay with the Evo 1. It does everything I want it to do! Hopefully the FAA doesn’t mess up our hobby!

In Canada it appears it will sell on Amazon, Walmart and Best Buy eventually.... but I bet thats months from now. I cant seem to find how to pre-order direct from Autel, they told me they will fulfill to Canada back in January once they start shipping .... I think I am going to hold out for the Pro anyway, plus with the Covid-19 hysteria currently raging, I bet I will be waiting for some time. If its gonna take all summer, then I will likely get a Mav2Pro

Reactions: pelagic_one
I would avoid Amazon like the plague, that is where open box and returns seem to get dumped regularly.

Will ordering an evo off of Walmart.ca and bestbuy avoid duties tax by chance?

This for Canada:
Walmart will be about 6 months behind as they use a retailer other then them self's to sell the Autel products. I see Bestbuy has dropped the Autel line. They had them listed a month ago. Don't see it listed anymore. I say Amazon is your best bet for a fare price with duty in Canada. And Amazon will take back any problems without to much problem.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy