Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Where is the thread for Evo II Pro V3?

Hello! Congatulations with your EVO 2 V3! Could you please perform some flights and inform me about the quality of the results? I owned an EVO 2 pro (6K) V1 and was very pleased with it. But I am now considering the purchase of a V3. Still wait for some reports and/or reviews.
Thanks - Martin

I just received my new Autel Robotics EVO II Pro V3 Camera Drone Rugged Bundle and the controller will not charge. Has anyone else here experienced this issue? Any resolutions?
Thank you! (Also, impressive photos!)
CaptainBry

Reactions: aryadega
Hi Aryadega.
Thanks for sharing.
Looks quite good.
Can you share info, please.
RAW or jpg, iso ect.
Thanks.
Best.
Chris
Hi, I always do camera test with automatic mode. When the automatic mode is good, the manual mode should be perfect 😊

I just received my new Autel Robotics EVO II Pro V3 Camera Drone Rugged Bundle and the controller will not charge. Has anyone else here experienced this issue? Any resolutions?
CaptainBry
Hi,
It's an Android based. Maybe you should wait for about 2 minutes until the charging indicator running.

Hi,
It's an Android based. Maybe you should wait for about 2 minutes until the charging indicator running.
I’ve tried every method known and it still will not charge. The lights indicate that it’s is charging but it never takes a charge. I was on hold with Autel support yesterday for 7 hours, when I made it to #1 in the que it allowed me the opportunity to leave a message. Ugh.
Still grounded.

CaptainBry
What did you end up doing to resolve this. I had the same issue with my AUTEL EVO II Dual 640T RTK V3. Mine was shipped back to AUTEL for warranty repairs and I will be selling my entire bundle upon its return. AUTEL has had it longer than I have owned the thing.

I'm a patient (and so frustrated) man so I still have it. The firmware update has allowed me to fly and I really love the results I'm seeing from the camera. The controller battery still does not hold a charge more than three days so I do have to make sure I recharge it the night before I fly. As long as I make sure it's topped off I can get a couple of hours of flight time before I need to recharge (I have 4 aircraft batteries and I've ordered a spare controller battery so I think I'm going to be alright.) I will not be the "poster-boy" for Autel Robotics anymore though...

Attachments

• Port Ludlow-43.jpg
    Port Ludlow-43.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 9
  • Port Ludlow-49.jpg
    Port Ludlow-49.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 8
  • Port Ludlow-45.jpg
    Port Ludlow-45.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 9
  • Port Ludlow-60.jpg
    Port Ludlow-60.jpg