Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Where do I find the " verification code " I need to register my Nano + for the Autel Robotics Care plan ?

Felipe

Reaction score
After I received my Autel Nano + bundle I went on Autel Robotics and purchased the Autel Robotics Care policy for it. When I rent to activate the Care plan
I put in the aircraft S/N and the Service code that came in the email that Autel sent me after I paid. I don't know where to locate the Verification Code they require on the application form in the next box? Any ideas, I need this "verification code" move on to the next page of the Care registration form?

maybe you can include a screen shot since it's been awhile since i have been thru the process and i obviously cannot repeat the steps if i am not actually activating a real drone. however, this is what i can add:

the process has 3 steps:
1.enter your drone s/n: sounds like you did that
2."verification autel robotics care": i am assuming this is where you enter the autel care key you purchased and received by email, correct?
3."fill in user information": is this the step you are stuck on?

my guess is a verification code is a random code you receive on your computer browser screen that you need to manually input to prove you are not a robot and it let's you move on to the next screen.

I had the same problem. I put the order number as my verification code and it worked.

After I received my Autel Nano + bundle I went on Autel Robotics and purchased the Autel Robotics Care policy for it. When I rent to activate the Care plan
I put in the aircraft S/N and the Service code that came in the email that Autel sent me after I paid. I don't know where to locate the Verification Code they require on the application form in the next box? Any ideas, I need this "verification code" move on to the next page of the Care registration form?
I'm in agreement with "kenautelevo2pro", on that it was an email code to prove you weren't a robot. I was looking at my screenshots and print outs and thats exactly what my answer was. An emailed code ( yn5a) I had to put in that box. It was one of those goofy looking picture you had to figure out.
The Input Service Key was what I had problems with they had to acknowledge and verify to activate after calling them.

Reactions: 30plusretlaw

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy