Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Where can I get a Nano in stock?

Jesusislord

Reaction score
Hello i am new to this forum and it is excellent! Had a few questions been using a old mavic pro and mini 2 been wanting to upgrade
For the price the Nano+ $799 compares more with Dji 2s $999 not the mini 2 $450 how would you rate Dji 2s to the nano+?
Dji 2s Is only $200 more with better obstical avoidance apas better range better camera better zoom higher speed also now can be used with Litchi for waypoints
Nano+ has cheeper price no geofencing smaller?
I know this is an autel forum but if you had the $1k which one would you get?
Also where can I get Nano+ in stock?

thanks

Reactions: jcamevo
Hello i am new to this forum and it is excellent! Had a few questions been using a old mavic pro and mini 2 been wanting to upgrade
For the price the Nano+ $799 compares more with Dji 2s $999 not the mini 2 $450 how would you rate Dji 2s to the nano+?
Dji 2s Is only $200 more with better obstical avoidance apas better range better camera better zoom higher speed also now can be used with Litchi for waypoints

thanks
Watch Captain Drone review. He post where he got his and the good service he received from the seller. You will also learn the truth on how everything works and see it with your own eyes. There is a lot of wrong information all over YouTube and on here. If people would read the Manual instead of pulling it out of the box and instantly flying it just to make a video this would stop.

Reactions: FOUNDRYRATJIM
Size would be the big deciding factor .....The Nano+ is a tiny drone which comes with advantages and disadvantages. In many places, including the US it doesn't need to be registered and is quiet and unintrusive compared to the Air 2s. But as a tiny drone it has a slower flight speed, isn't as stable in the wind, is more prone to tilted horizons and has a slower flight speed.

The Air 2S is my goto. It has mature software so everything works. very good 5.4K camera, good obstacle avoidance, stable in the wind etc. Even though it has the bigger 1" sensor, the Nano+ could possibly beat it in low light due to new technology and software.... I fly mostly daytime so I would prefer to have the better resolution camera of the 2s.

I really like the Nano in every situation but I like the Lite+ better than any Drone period. That’s something totally up to you. I think that video I recommend will help you decide.

Reactions: Theborg
I really like the Nano in every situation but I like the Lite+ better than any Drone period. That’s something totally up to you. I think that video I recommend will help you decide.
James, the Lite/Lite+ is on my radar but do you actually have the drone yet?.... I know you preordered back in November.

Watch Captain Drone review. He post where he got his and the good service he received from the seller. You will also learn the truth on how everything works and see it with your own eyes. There is a lot of wrong information all over YouTube and on here. If people would read the Manual instead of pulling it out of the box and instantly flying it just to make a video this would stop.
I followed your advice on Captain Drone review and where to get the Evo Nano ( RCgoing) but after requesting some basic information their customer service doesn't seem to be quite operative so I wouldn't pace with them...

Reactions: edgardcafe
Mine came through other channels. I don’t know what is going on with your inquiry to RC Going but they are good people and no one I know has had any problem at all. I would not hesitate to order from them at all.

you still need to wait awhile if you want to get the released version of the nano because no one has them in stock yet, at least here in america. the drones on amazon are from china and personally, i consider them to be pre-released which is probably ok if you don't mind doing a little of bit of extra work to get them into shape. seems like they are more expensive, too but if you cannot wait a few more weeks and you gotta have one, look like traditional chinese merchants go their shipments early which is fine i guess.

Reactions: edgardcafe
you still need to wait awhile if you want to get the released version of the nano because no one has them in stock yet, at least here in america. the drones on amazon are from china and personally, i consider them to be pre-released which is probably ok if you don't mind doing a little of bit of extra work to get them into shape. seems like they are more expensive, too but if you cannot wait a few more weeks and you gotta have one, look like traditional chinese merchants go their shipments early which is fine i guess.
One day delivery. Pretty wuick from China.
Also
If not released, how are dealers getting their stock?

Le dimensioni.....Il grande fattore decisivo+ è un minuscolo drone che presenta vantaggi e svantaggi. In molti luoghi, compresi gli Stati Uniti, non ha bisogno di essere registrato ed è silenzioso e non invadente rispetto alle Air 2. Ma essendo un minuscolo drone ha una velocità di volo più lenta, non è stabile al vento, è più incline a orizzonti inclinati e ha una velocità di volo più lenta.

L'Air 2S è il mio goto. Ha un software maturo quindi tutto funziona. ottima capacità 5.4K, buona capacità di evitare gli ostacoli, stabile al vento ecc. Anche se ha il sensore da 1" più grande, il Nano+ potrebbe battere in condizioni di scarsa grazie alla nuova tecnologia e al software.... Volo principalmente di giorno, quindi Preferirei la fotocamera con risoluzione migliore d

Le dimensioni sarebbero il grande fattore decisivo .....Il Nano+ è un minuscolo drone che presenta vantaggi e svantaggi. In molti luoghi, compresi gli Stati Uniti, non ha bisogno di essere registrato ed è silenzioso e non invadente rispetto alle Air 2. Ma essendo un minuscolo drone ha una velocità di volo più lenta, non è stabile al vento, è più incline a orizzonti inclinati e ha una velocità di volo più lenta.

L'Air 2S è il mio goto. Ha un software maturo quindi funziona tutto. ottima fotocamera 5.4K, buona capacità di evitare gli ostacoli, stabile al vento ecc. Anche se ha il sensore da 1" più grande, il Nano+ potrebbe batterlo in condizioni di scarsa illuminazione grazie alla nuova tecnologia e al software.... Volo principalmente di giorno, quindi Preferirei avere la fotocamera con risoluzione migliore dei 2s.
ciao ragazzi ho notato che molte persone si lamentano del problema dell'orizzonte sbagliato.. Credi che questo problema dell'orizzonte possa essere risolto?

Well, I decided to cancel my nano+ preorder and wait a little more because there are too much complaints about it, unfortunately! I was so excited waiting since October/21. Anyway, let’s see how it goes.

thanks

Hi,
I got mine on Aliexpress, Autel Offical store, great service, but the price is almost identical to 2S, i paid 945$ for Nano Plus Combo, so it has shoulder bag, 3 batteries, spare parts, triple charger.
Someone on YT compared Nano Plus vs 2S quality and the Nano Plus wins in daylight by hair, but during night it wins by touch down, its not even the same league, DJI looks like old camera phone and Nano looks like professional hardware, it really is amazing for night footage, even the non plus model.
BUT, you need to pay attention to something, Nano is a new product and just like DJI latest drone that 2 months after release has issues, the nano is the same, the firmware come at least once a week, so when you see some complaints on week or older YT video its already irrelevant.
Dont watch any old videos, es0pecially comparing video quality, it wont be truthfull and will make the nano look worse then it is.
Latest update came out on January 29, added more FPS modes, 24, 25, 50, 60 and 48 [The 4K has only 30,25 and 24, all the rest are for FHD] aded higher resolution photos, fixed many bugs and so on

The only negative the nanos have and you'll hear it alot is the speed, its slow, at least for now, normal speed is 10m/s thats fine, but the sports mode is just 12M/s and they promised 15M/s when they announced it, nobody knows if they ever fix it
If you plan to shoot a LOT in windy enviormnt then consider the EVO Lite or DJI drones

Reactions: f13dfx

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy