Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

What is this individual building?

You have so much to pick
That is that guy's house. You were peeping on him! ??
Exactly going to peep some more today. My neighbor that lives close buy says he was up there with his Spark and some kids started throw rocks. I had a feeling this older man has more better things to do, you can see he waves a couple times and after the second time he gets back to work. What ever happened to that time you posted a position on flying?

You have so much to pick

Exactly going to peep some more today. My neighbor that lives close buy says he was up there with his Spark and some kids started throw rocks. I had a feeling this older man has more better things to do, you can see he waves a couple times and after the second time he gets back to work. What ever happened to that time you posted a position on flying?
Next time he'll have a shotgun

You have so much to pick

Isn't it better to keep on hot women in bikinis?

Wow. That Ram truck owner must still be cleaning himself up. Wonder how many rolls he made before coming to a stop.
Probably many rolls and beers and shots. At night time I see people driving up there with their spotlights. Did you see the other flat properties on the hill peaks? Great places to go camping with your friends during the summer..

Reactions: Ansia
Probably many rolls and beers and shots. At night time I see people driving up there with their spotlights. Did you see the other flat properties on the hill peaks? Great places to go camping with your friends during the summer..
I did saw it, but I'm a city boy. I don't do camping. ? I do like sailing and spending the weekend all salty. ?

Reactions: Madhungarian

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy