Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

What is the best drone for a real estate agent?

Jagerbomb52

Reaction score
Before you buy your real estate photography drone
If you want to make money flying drones in the United States then you will need to have a commercial license issued by the FAA. Not only does a license allow you to fly legally, but it will also give you a lot more freedom on where you can fly. The part 107 commercial drone exam covers a lot more than just the basic drone rules. If you are traveling or if you live in another country then make sure you follow the laws there as well.

The only area where I am out of compliance is in the insurance. Insurance companies won't insure a drone in PR and if I try to include it in a package with the rest of the office, then as soon as it steps out of the office, it will not be covered... I do have a liability insurance in case the drone goes evil and attacks someone.

I just inspected a friends beach house in Mexico. The zoom was really helpful for finding cracks in the exterior wall plaster and mission roof. I did a full interior flight also that included 3 separate stair cases due to the three level split design. Outside, even with a very strong incoming ocean wind I was able to fly close and get amazing detail. I shot lots of stills also of the problem spots so the owner could zoom in on things. I finally used all seven of my batteries!

Reactions: HiloHawaiian

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials