Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

What Flight Controller chip set is in the XSP? Pix4Pro? Qualcom? Intel?

arto.inetco

Reaction score
I havent been able to find out what Flight Controller chip set (the brains) are running my XSP?
Ive scoured the internet and forums, including GitHub with no luck.
Im thinking it may be a Pix4Pro, but not sure....

It is Pix4Pro. If you upload a log file to dronelogbook it has a spot Autel and Pix4Pro. Both will allow the upload.

screenshot-www.dronelogbook.com 2017-10-01 12-47-57-367.png

It is Pix4Pro. If you upload a log file to dronelogbook it has a spot Autel and Pix4Pro. Both will allow the upload.

View attachment 1303

thanks - very cool.
so do you think a flight planner built on a Pix4Pro platform should work w the XSP? im trying to attempt to work around Autel not releasing the current SDK (announced in January) as well as holding hostage the "new" SDK for sake of all the new beta firmware....Ive got nothing but runaround from even higher ups at the company....its amazing to me there are dozens of mapping/flying apps for DJI, and only one single app for Autel....
i wonder if the STARLINK app could be cracked under Pix4Pro?

I be very interested if you find any information on it. Lots of people are waiting for that mysterious SDK :)

ive been asking 3rd party android vendors for dji mappers to look at Autel...thinking there may be some backchannel sdk, here is what i goy this week from botlink....

"Botlink does not currently support Autel aircraft. While an SDK was announced, Autel has yet to release the kit to 3rd party development like Botlink. Once Autel makes the SDK available, we will begin work integrating it into the Botlink platform."

ive started coding on the dji sdk, lots of documentation and support....Autels community support/info on the sdk issue since CES 2017 has been all lies...Someday we may know the truth.

Reactions: Jagerbomb52

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky3d