Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

What are you watching tonight.

Ansia

Reaction score
Sunday evenings are where most people watch TV as they wind down for the night in preparation for work Monday. So I was wondering what are you guys watching.

Tonight I started watching a Canadian series called Knock Knock Ghost. It's about two gay (Definition of GAY) comedians and a medium visiting places filled with ghosts and investigating it with a sense of humor. It's quite different from other ghost series and it has me amused.

Soooo. What are you watching tonight?

Sunday evenings are where most people watch TV as they wind down for the night in preparation for work Monday. So I was wondering what are you guys watching.

Tonight I started watching a Canadian series called Knock Knock Ghost. It's about two gay (Definition of GAY) comedians and a medium visiting places filled with ghosts and investigating it with a sense of humor. It's quite different from other ghost series and it has me amused.

Soooo. What are you watching tonight?
You mean the two comedians are "happily excited?" ?

Last edited:
Still watch the Walking Dead every so often but only when I download it from the net. Stopped paying for TV a few years ago. Kid all he does is watch youtube so no need for TV in our house.

Reactions: Ansia
EVO drone reviews on YouTube, to see what else I can learn! :cool:

Exacly. I saw it on Amazon Prime and got me curious. You should see it, it's rather funny.
It's hard enough to keep track of all the UFO sightings! ;)
Now I have worry about ghosts, too? :eek:

• Haha
I watched the EVO performing on Whakari Island New Zealand on U Tube..

Silent Witness (BBC), downloaded from web. It’s really good. Wife’s fav show, about forensic pathologists solving crime, in its been on for 20+ years in UK... I agree, cutting the cable saves so much $$$

I only watch Books on Audio videos on Youtube while listening to Pantera at top volume. I used to watch A Clockwork Orange backwards and listen to Pink Floyd's the Wall... But that got to be very mentally taxing for my pets.

• Haha
I only watch Books on Audio videos on Youtube while listening to Pantera at top volume. I used to watch A Clockwork Orange backwards and listen to Pink Floyd's the Wall... But that got to be very mentally taxing for my pets.
:oops::oops::oops: Did you perhaps grow up in the 60's ? :cool: ( as I )

I had a girlfriend that was that same model. The power steering never worked to my favor. ?

Age gaps make Men outta men... Lol. My wife was born in 1969. 14 years married this July. No this ain't us... I look better then him. My wife looks better than him too...
I think Kate is drinking his blood.

pete-davidson-kate-beckinsale-1546877077.jpg

• Haha
Oh... And tonight we're watching The Voice... Because she wants to. My wife. Not Kate.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials