Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

weird lines showing up when filming

forrest30419

Reaction score
hi InkedMAX_0002 (2)_Moment.jpg
when i film (especially in low light) pixelated bars show up on my footage
it looks like really bad alising all most
it was hard to get in a screen grab but sometimes they shoot clear across the screen

just wondering if anyone else has this and if so any fixes?

hi View attachment 2252
when i film (especially in low light) pixelated bars show up on my footage
it looks like really bad alising all most
it was hard to get in a screen grab but sometimes they shoot clear across the screen

just wondering if anyone else has this and if so any fixes?
sounds like your sensor is bad

What bird are you flying? I know on the Evo there is a setting in the menu with the histogram that when enabled, shows zebra stripe lines in the inefficient/over/under exposed areas of the video. I'm not that great with all the videography settings of flying a good drone, but I did stumble across this setting by accident when my video was showing zebra lines on my controller.

What bird are you flying? I know on the Evo there is a setting in the menu with the histogram that when enabled, shows zebra stripe lines in the inefficient/over/under exposed areas of the video. I'm not that great with all the videography settings of flying a good drone, but I did stumble across this setting by accident when my video was showing zebra lines on my controller.
No this is more like static if you look in the bottom left corner of the picture I posted you can see it but thanks for the input

No this is more like static if you look in the bottom left corner of the picture I posted you can see it but thanks for the input

Ah, ok...I got ya. Any type of static showing up instantly reminds me of a video signal issue. I am assuming you have tried multiple antenna angles? Do they just show up in the final footage on the PC, or do you notice them on the device screen while filming too?

Ah, ok...I got ya. Any type of static showing up instantly reminds me of a video signal issue. I am assuming you have tried multiple antenna angles? Do they just show up in the final footage on the PC, or do you notice them on the device screen while filming too?
They are in the final footage, it seems to be some sort of artifactinging or alising.
My best guess is it’s either sensor issues or encoding issues. I’m going to try recording in mov and see it’s just compression in low light

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy