Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Warranty protection for Autel Evo II Pro

Okay-ish

Reaction score
Hi All

Can anyone recommend a company that offers an extended warranty?

Thanks in advance!

Anyone *could* ask them on their chat... seems to be about $110 a year,with a $199 deductible on a drone with a quoted value of $1500-$2000.

And in the interest of transparency, I have no policy with them or interest... just a company that was listed in other posts on the board. And of course the most important factor is an unknown... unless another member that has experience with their service when a claim is submitted, posts to this thread.

Also I could be wrong, but that quote is quite likely a personal insurance rider type of policy... and if so, not applicable to any commercial use.

Anyone *could* ask them on their chat... seems to be about $110 a year,with a $199 deductible on a drone with a quoted value of $1500-$2000.

And in the interest of transparency, I have no policy with them or interest... just a company that was listed in other posts on the board. And of course the most important factor is an unknown... unless another member that has experience with their service when a claim is submitted, posts to this thread.

Also I could be wrong, but that quote is quite likely a personal insurance rider type of policy... and if so, not applicable to any commercial use.
Yes agreed. And my next question would be replacement value or depreciation value.

Hi All

Can anyone recommend a company that offers an extended warranty?

Thanks in advance!
If you buy from Best Buy, they give a full 2 year total replacement guarantee, no questions asked. Even you you crash it into water, they simply replace it. The catch is, you can only get a full replacement once. It's 500 dollars for the evo 2 6k. But it's worth peace of mind. I'm not sure, but they may even replace it, if it get's lost or you have a fly away. You'd have to ask to be sure.

That cover does not cover damage caused as a result of falls of more than 6 feet.

It has a part about the causes for which a property does not apply the coverage. If that part excludes drones that would be fine.

I have a policy from State-Farm that covers everything. I use state-farm for all my insuance. Vehicle, renters and drone. I pay just over 400 for everything for 1yr. I don't know what the drone alone would cost, but you can get a policy for just the drone itself.

I have a policy from State-Farm that covers everything. I use state-farm for all my insuance. Vehicle, renters and drone. I pay just over 400 for everything for 1yr. I don't know what the drone alone would cost, but you can get a policy for just the drone itself.
SF doesn't cover Commercial use Part 107 correct?

once upon a time I had sf coverage and I recall they specifically asked me if the drone would be used for recreational purposes because they didn't cover commercial use.
I told my agent that it was for my business before he even gave me a quote. I believe he put it under my renters policy as part of my property. Good question though. I will speak with him to make sure. Thanks for sharing your experience! I will reply to this post once I clarify with him.

Be careful when using any insurance company rider type of policy because if you make a claim on that it can affect any homeowners policy you have for the next 7 years from any company. Those type of insurance claims are kept on record by an insurance credit type bureau. I learned that the hard way when I moved to our new home down here in Florida. The bureau is part of LEXIS-NEXIS. You can request your records from them just as you could from a credit bureau and you’ll be very surprised to see what they have. Go to lexisnexis.com And request a free c.l.u.e report. Any types of claims against insurance company policies can cost you big-time. You even have an insurance score just like you have a credit score. Everything is included in that including your credit ratings to help determine your risk.

https://risk.lexisnexis.com/products/clue-property

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller