Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Delete this thread

Don Poteet

Reaction score
I will pay $25.00 each for used batteries that are dead and want take a charge. Providing they are not swollen and in good shape otherwise.

Reactions: Hawkeye Alaska
Hey Don, have you figured out a way to install new cells in a junk battery or are you just tinkering with them?

Hey Don, have you figured out a way to install new cells in a junk battery or are you just tinkering with them?
No, I've just had good luck getting a good solid battery that's left dead too long to take a charge. I take them apart and put about a 8 or 9 volt charge directly to the cells and then they will take a normal charge and seem to be alright.

Thats very interesting. Do they fully recover to the point of having balanced cells & as new flight times?

I've only done 4. These were some that I myself let go dead and they wouldn't charge. There was no swelling at all before or after and the cells seem normal. I've not flown with them yet but I'll post when I check them out better. I worry more about swollen batteries than anything else.

Thanks for the info, please keep us posted as i have several that i have kept to try & revitalize myself or you can private message me to share ideas, thanks

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigmaxsg