Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Wanted: OEM case foam

bally00

Reaction score

Hey guys; I'm looking for a set of foam (top and bottom) out of the OEM XSP case​

So if your case is sitting around with an inch of dust on it, and you never intend to use it again, I'd love to pay you $10-$15 or something reasonable for you to remove the foam and send it to me!

Hey guys; I'm looking for a set of foam (top and bottom) out of the OEM XSP case​

So if your case is sitting around with an inch of dust on it, and you never intend to use it again, I'd love to pay you $10-$15 or something reasonable for you to remove the foam and send it to me!

Are you still looking for the XSP foam inserts?? $20 and whatever the shipping costs are. Do you have a preference for shipping containers? Large shipping bag or box? Thanks

Attachments

• 20211209_230803.jpg
    20211209_230803.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 2

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials