Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Wanted: motors! Just need one!

HeyMrMcCalla

Reaction score
Hello: looking to purchase front right motor for our school's drone. Minor wreck killed it! Thank you for any leads where to buy one. Searched high and low with no luck.

If you don't find one the DJI P3 motors fit but you need to exchange all 4 as they are not the same as Autel motors. One of the members had to do that as he lives in France and shipping back to Autel cost way to much so he went with the DJI motors and still flies it almost daily.

Are there any YT videos showing you how to swap motors? I have an XSP that needs a new motor, damaged in a crash...(some idiot hit a cliff)...

Wow thats good to know. I have never heard of them sending out
Autel also has them in stock - in Bothell, WA
Give them a call.
They will probably also send you a .pdf, showing you how to change the motor.

Wow thats good to know. I have never heard of them sending out parts before. Anytime people wanted parts they would insist on getting the UAV sent in for them to repair. They would even pay for shipping in most cases even when it was out of warranty.
Things must be changing to the better

Yep. For some reason they always want that bird back.

Hello: looking to purchase front right motor for our school's drone. Minor wreck killed it! Thank you for any leads where to buy one. Searched high and low with no luck.
Are you still needing a motor? I have the whole drone that has three good motors. Looking from the battery, it's the left one that is bad. Someone crashed it and I tried a new motor and it burned up the motor and melted the esc. The shell is no good nor the main board but the three motors will start up and spin so I know they are good. I can give more info. I'd like to get at least a 100 bucks for the whole thing. The camera doesn't work but I will also include it along with a controller.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58