Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Wanted - Evo 2 Pro 6k

In the US you can currently get the Smart Controller with either V1 or V2 chipset. In Europe only the V2 chipset is available.

V1 is backward compatible to V1 aircrafts and things like Live Deck. The V2 is forward compatible and only works on aircrafts with the V2 chip and no longer supports the use of Live Deck. So get your hands on an aircraft in a configuration you like be it new or second hand and then find the fitting smart controller to it.

I could pick up the smart controller of your choice tax free on the other side of the ocean. Thereafter it's just a short EasyJet flight away for you. For this flight you will pay less than for shipping and import duties when importing hardware directly from the US.

Compare these:

In the EU for example the SC Unit at CamForPro is sold.

In the US for example the SC Unit at Empire Drone is sold.

That combined with for example a bird like:

Autel EVO 2 Pro as rugged bundle from this EU dealer based in Spain, or why not directly get it from your local UK dealer ?

Or have a look at eBay.co.uk for similar bundels. Where it's important to understand a bundle with an ean code like 10200019X or 100000821X will contain the V1 aircrafts.

Last edited:
So Mark, if I were you at this point in time. After looking at the options I would get the discounted brand new aircraft with V1 chip and 6k camera currently listed at £932.75 on eBay.co.uk and have that shipped within the UK.

Knowingly this aircraft then comes without the hard case and just a single battery. Then get the professional V1 Smart Controller in the US at today's $ exchange rate that would cost you about £920. Add one or two extra batteries for your EVO 2 or even get a flymore kit if you fancy a shoulder bag with two batteries and more useful stuff included, only to complete your dream package.

Here and there some shipping fees might get added. Hence you should be able to have your full dream kit customized to your needs where no parts of it are second hand.

Send me a PM if you need more help.

Last edited:

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy