Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

VR Icon missing on Intelligent Flight screen of Explorer App

jafemu1

Reaction score
I am a new EVO owner and have only had a couple of flights in the camera mode, but I noticed that the VR icon is missing from the Intelligent Flight mode page. Although I’m in no hurry to use it, I was just wondering why it’s missing. Do you have to “unlock” the feature? ( I was not in novice mode ). Does it not work on an IOS device? ( I was using an iPhone X. ) Any help would be appreciated. Other than this, the App works flawlessly. Thanks.

I dont think its available yet in IOS..Hopefully in the next update and also for the gimbal to go up! :)

I dont think its available yet in IOS..Hopefully in the next update and also for the gimbal to go up! :)
Just a quick off topic question do you get the profile icon in the right hand top corner on ios? i have it on android but not my iphone cheers Jeff

Just a quick off topic question do you get the profile icon in the right hand top corner on ios? i have it on android but not my iphone cheers Jeff
I do not own an Apple phone sorry. I just heard that during CES people were asking Autel when they will have VR support for IOS.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky3d