Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Vision Sensing and Starpoint,

shane

Reaction score
Hi All,
i am wanting to know if its ok to turn off the sensing systems while in flight? Reason I ask is I'm forcing the Evo II Pro into ATTI mode by covering up the GPS as need to practice in ATTI for my flight test coming up. I did try turning the sensing system on and off when flying in ATTI and found it worked ok until one time it started acting strange and then came up with a downward senser had to be recalibrated. Not sure if it was coincidental?
I was just wanting turn turn these on mid flight if I happened to get into trouble in ATTI and need the ship to self level and hover. Cheers Shane

You can turn them off. It's on you if you crash though.
Thanks Ansia. Just good to know I can turn on in mid flight if need be. Are you ever going to allow the Evos to select ATTI mode manual as it is good to have that option when operating in certain scenarios?

We at Autelpilots.com aren't affiliated with Autel Robotics in any way. So I cannot answer your question. I myself have asked that question to Autel Robotics and they replied with a simple "many people have asked the same and we are going to send the suggestion to our development team".

Reactions: shane

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58