Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Video transfer

Bufi Drones

Reaction score
Good day all,

I am new to the group and just bought an EVO 2 Pro.
Browsing here ideas, if anyone can recommend a platform that you can share the videos with your customers.

Upload from a PC to a website and provide only credentials to the customer to access it and download ???
Is there such option??
All comments/recommendation's are welcomed.
Regards,

Reactions: Waldo Pepper
Good day all,

I am new to the group and just bought an EVO 2 Pro.
Browsing here ideas, if anyone can recommend a platform that you can share the videos with your customers.

Upload from a PC to a website and provide only credentials to the customer to access it and download ???
Is there such option??
All comments/recommendation's are welcomed.
Regards,

There's tons of options. What I do is I have a public and private YouTube channel. On my private YouTube channel is where I upload previews for videos and make revisions until the customer approves the final version at which point I send them the final video. Depending on the size I either send it via my website in a zip file or if it is really large, I'll mail a read only USB drive if for example they just wanted the raw footage which can be many gigs of data.

I don't bother with password protecting the YouTube links because its one more aggravation for the customer trying to get the password to work. All of the videos that I upload to the hidden channel are set to be hidden so only if you know the URL can you view the video. If the video footage really is so sensitive that you feel a password is required, then it is best to add it to a password protected zip file and use something like Outlook's OneDrive or Google Drive to send the encrypted zip file.

Sometimes customers are completely not technically savy so in those cases I just leave the videos on the hidden channel and unlisted but set them so that they can embed them in their websites and social media. This is common for real estate tours or intro videos for clients with websites who don't want to deal with figuring out how to host and share the videos themselves.

Last edited:
Reactions: Waldo Pepper

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials