Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Video link

The one that is in the red is the one being used. If you are having problems with video feed use the shortest green one. Quad will disconnect for a few seconds and video feed will resume. Now that on will be the longest and red.

The one that is in the red is the one being used. If you are having problems with video feed use the shortest green one. Quad will disconnect for a few seconds and video feed will resume. Now that on will be the longest and red.
Thanks...one more question how do you change from one to another

It seems simple...but as soon as you change the channel, the one you change to will turn red, and it'll look like you've done yourself no favors. Just remember that "red" actually means "everything is ok!", and you'll be just fine. :)

(Kind of like having red lights on the *front* of the drone. I'll never understand that. Hasn't anybody ever seen a caboose? Or a STOP light??)

:p

Reactions: Bigbit
It seems simple...but as soon as you change the channel, the one you change to will turn red, and it'll look like you've done yourself no favors. Just remember that "red" actually means "everything is ok!", and you'll be just fine. :)
Again thanks for your help...nice to be among friends in the drone world

(Kind of like having red lights on the *front* of the drone. I'll never understand that. Hasn't anybody ever seen a caboose? Or a STOP light??)

:p

This something I've never even looked at . I assume that's on one of the starlink app screens. Is that something you should have to do, or should it automatically select the best one? Here's what Autel says about it.
If video link fails or disconnects frequently on the X-Star Premium, what should I do?
  • Make sure your X-Star Premium and remote controller are free from all magnetic or signal interference.
  • Make sure to use authorized Apple Thunderbolt cables when connecting iOS mobile and tablet devices.
  • Make sure to use authorized Android micro-USB cables when connecting mobile and tablet devices.
  • Power the aircraft off, restart the app, and reconnect to aircraft.
  • Remove and re-attach the gimbal.

Last edited:
Ok now I'm looking for guidence regarding the best resolution and frame settings for taking movies with my flying pumpkin. The video link information helped alot thanks guys

I truly Love 4k and shooting at the max but WOW, it really takes up lots of space. Lots of real estate in storage

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials