Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Video Card

Peter Goldwing

Reaction score
I see that my movies are broken into 12 min sections. Do all the cards do this?
Cumulatively , how much time can I put on 32Mb card filmed on 720 P ?

The video segment is about 4Gb per video. At lower resolutions, you can get more minutes per segment. Just do the math. If you can get a 12min @ 720p video per 4Gb, then you can record up to 96 minutes into that card.

The video segment is about 4Gb per video. At lower resolutions, you can get more minutes per segment. Just do the math. If you can get a 12min @ 720p video per 4Gb, then you can record up to 96 minutes into that card.

The Evo supports FAT32 and ExFAT. ExFAT is able to handle file sizes larger than 4 GB. So the Evo could theoretically record longer clips - i don't know if it actually does when you format ExFAT though.

The Evo supports FAT32 and ExFAT. ExFAT is able to handle file sizes larger than 4 GB. So the Evo could theoretically record longer clips - i don't know if it actually does when you format ExFAT though.
You are right on the format and that it supports files bigger than 4Gb, but the drone still divides the video files ever 4Gb regardless.

Reactions: Micander
You are right on the format and that it supports files bigger than 4Gb, but the drone still divides the video files ever 4Gb regardless.

Ah, interesting. I usually record smaller files. If you put the files together in post are they seamless?

Ah, interesting. I usually record smaller files. If you put the files together in post are they seamless?

They are on my Autel X-Star and Yuneec drones but my Parrot Anafi skips 1 or 2 frames for some reason but yes the EVO should be seamless.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy