Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

US-China Deal = Cheaper EVO2 ?

Catweazle

Reaction score
It should happen if the US agree to buy more electronic stuff. Wont affect my buying the EVO2. Will cost me AU$1.45c for every US$. The dual version would cost me AU$4350.
Not sure what extra batteries would cost. Would expect an AR bundle package to be around $4800--$5000 AUD.

Hmmm.......Should I cancel my Pommie trip this year and just by this drone ?.

I don't really understand what your saying? $5000.00 for what?

If anyone thinks that anything that went up in price in this mumbo jumbo back-and-forth tariffs is going to come back down in price is living in a fantasy land. It will take years before any of this settles out. When have you ever seen any government move fast. :rolleyes:

If anyone thinks that anything that went up in price in this mumbo jumbo back-and-forth tariffs is going to come back down in price is living in a fantasy land. It will take years before any of this settles out. When have you ever seen any government move fast. :rolleyes:
I have. Have you seen how new road proyects suddenly pop within months prior to election campaigns?

I have. Have you seen how new road proyects suddenly pop within months prior to election campaigns?

Nope. I have on the other hand seen and heard a lot of promises that never come to life. Twining of the Trans Canada Highway would be one that has been promised for years but I will never see it in my lifetime.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: butch and Ansia
Thats just road repair gangs to fool voters to feel they are getting something new!

• Haha
Reactions: butch
From what I read about the new China deal is, the tariffs will stay in place for now, (read forever) and slow down on technical products imported from China. (dones probably).
Farm products and heavy equipment will see an increase going to China.

Reactions: Jagerbomb52

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58