Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Upgrading MicroSD card.. anyone know this brand?

vfxwolf

Reaction score
Greetings all, I was looking for the v90 speed MicroSD which Autel recommends for 6k shooting on the Evo 2 pro. Only one I found on amazon what this Fastoe brand..

Amazon.com: High Speed Micro SD Card 128GB Class 10 U3 V90 SDXC with USB Reader & Adapter, UHS-I 95MB/s Memory Card for Raspberry Pi, Smartphone, Camera, GoPro, Dash Cam, UHD 4K Video Recording

Anyone familiar with this brand? Is it a solid card?
No I would stay away from that weird off-hand Chinese fake crop lol but this is a proven and reliable vendor / brand and is on sale right now for even less of a price and much higher performance ;)

No I would stay away from that weird off-hand Chinese fake crop lol but this is a proven and reliable vendor / brand and is on sale right now for even less of a price and much higher performance ;)
I have a whole hand full of these and they have worked flawlessly.

Exactly, it's like buying a Ferrari when you're short-sighted, what's the point!
Because I see it's a UHS Class 3.
It may be a Ferrari clone but it may also work well ...............
Fastoe.JPGFastoe 2.JPG

V90 has the extra set of pins. Autel could not tell me if the E2 can take advantage of those. Anyone know for sure?

okay for some reason my phone didn't post the reply from last time but here it goes.. So, starting off V90 or V60, it's a waste. There's no point because, from what I remember is that the Evo 2 only has a bit rate Max of 120 megabits per second. So, initially it's not going to utilize any of that extra speed. Then on the second hand don't go with any generic brands because V60 or V90 microSD cards are very rare and hard to come by or aren't essentially in the norm. This is due to anything above V30/ U3/ A1 or A2/ C10 rated card isn't going to be used unless it's in a premium device or very high-end camera, camcorder, etc... So your best bet with utilizing a card to its full potential that have a real benefit from is a V30-U3-C10-A2 64GB to128GB card and I wouldn't go any higher than that. I.E.: if you lose the card in a flight then that's a lot of **** gone. I usually just stick with 64 to 128 gig cards and then I swap them out if I have to. So, just some food for thought and to help save you a couple bucks; here's a few pictures off Amazon for what you should get. All the very definition of price to performance, all while still on a budget lol

okay so here's to that I think would be perfect in our what I essentially used because they're very well-known popular brand and for a very good price for performance-wise and then here's a whole list as well of all the different ones that would be good except for a couple that are the V60 and v90 they're pretty much a waste cuz they wouldn't be utilized with that qwad..20200901_131420.jpgScreenshot_20200826-115847_Amazon Shopping.jpgScreenshot_20200826-115810_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200826-115734_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20200826-115734_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    947.7 KB · Views: 4
vomir.png
Well I had no idea that the forum was going to become a branch of Amazon and an online catalog.
And in addition, well thought out, for the myopic! moqueur dji.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Ansia
Well, it's true Ansia, how many interesting posts we could have put in place .......

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials