Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Upgraded Firmware, now no connection

terraform

Reaction score
Hello.. I carefully upgraded all the firmware on my Premium and now the transmitter and the drone cannot pair to each other. It was working fine before the upgrade. Thanks for any help!

Start from scratch and redo it all again and see if you have different results. Also, can try a different micro SD card.

Reactions: terraform
Put a new extreme mini sd card in and went through the pairing procedure again but no luck:(.

I called the Autel tech dept. earlier and went through the procedure with two techs and they couldn't help me either.

Unfortunately it would seem your unit has bricked itself on the update. Not much you can do other than send it in for repair. They have the proper tools to get the job done. I have seen this happen a few times now. Get them to send you a RMA number to send it off.

Reactions: Squirrel!
Unfortunately it would seem your unit has bricked itself on the update. Not much you can do other than send it in for repair. They have the proper tools to get the job done. I have seen this happen a few times now. Get them to send you a RMA number to send it off.
I would have to concur.

Put a new extreme mini sd card in and went through the pairing procedure again but no luck:(.
No, I meant put the FW on the new card and update it again and see what happens. If still no joy, back to AR it needs to go.

Agree w/Augustine. Autel will get you squared away.

Ok thanks.. still waiting for them to Ok the send back. I didn't know it was bricked up! LOL

Squirrell.. you're a genius.. putting the firmware on another micro card worked! Now how do I get the video to operate? Do I need to go through the Starlink App for video? Thanks!

That is GREAT news! Glad it worked out for you! Video should be working if everything updated. You do need a phone or tablet to view the video. I'm not sure I understand your question.

Ok I hooked my phone up and I can see the video on the screen. One more stupid question.. I have one battery that isn't responding or charging at all. Do we throw these away or is there a way to refurbish them?

Thanks!

Ok I hooked my phone up and I can see the video on the screen. One more stupid question.. I have one battery that isn't responding or charging at all. Do we throw these away or is there a way to refurbish them?

Thanks!
Battery issues you take straight to Autel. Just email them with an explanation of the issue and they will reply probably on Monday. Are you sure the charger is working? The power brick itself has a green light and when you connect it to the battery, it should change to red. That is if the battery even needs charging. How many of the 4 green lights by the power button are lit?

Hi.. yeah I have three batteries. Two of them charged up just fine, the third doesn't show any lights or anything.

Have you tried plugging in the charger and holding the battery power button for 20 or so seconds. This is a reset for the battery and it just might get it going again. If not talk to Autel and they will set you right.

Thanks Squirrell and Agustine! .. you're right, here's what they said... "As far as the issue with the battery, try resetting the battery by pressing and holding the power button for 15 seconds, then please charge it for 24 hours, sometimes being on the charger for an extended period of time can revive the battery." ...I have it on the charger right now, will know tomorrow sometime if this worked.

Wow.. Autel customer service is amazing.. they are shipping me out a new 99 dollar battery today! It was dead and I couldn't do a battery firmware upgrade, etc.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials