Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Updating from EVO 1 to Nano+ - Where should I buy?

RobertB

Reaction score
Hi there,
I purchased a used EVO 1 from a member here a couple years ago and have been very happy with it. But, technology improves and it is time for me to upgrade. I am a real estate broker and photographer in San Diego. As the end of the year is upon us, a little business expense won't hurt too much.

I am looking to purchase the $709 Nano + Premium bundle and understand it should be a pretty good option for me. Is there any reason to purchase from one place over another? I am looking at B&H, Adorama or BestBuy. I expect the product to all be the same. Any reason to pick one retailer over another?

Side note - I'll be selling my Evo 1 with 3 batters (two less than a year old), modified controller for screw on antennas, two sets of antennas, a Nanuk hardcase and all the regular goodies. Stay tuned or PM me if you are interested.

as far as the product is concerned, all 3 of those retailers will sell the same product. to me, b&h is the winner because i have a payboo card so there's no sales tax. bby if you have a bunch of bby gcs or you have one of those 10% birthday certs or you have bby points/card. finally if you want to support a favorite seller here in the forum, you can buy from @advexure which is where i got mine. i think you are close enough to bf to see what the best prices will be.

as far as the product is concerned, all 3 of those retailers will sell the same product. to me, b&h is the winner because i have a payboo card so there's no sales tax. bby if you have a bunch of bby gcs or you have one of those 10% birthday certs or you have bby points/card. finally if you want to support a favorite seller here in the forum, you can buy from @advexure which is where i got mine. i think you are close enough to bf to see what the best prices will be.
Thanks for the info and advexure.com! I like to support smaller businesses too and will give them a try.

We have purchased a number of Autel drones from @advexure and have been very happy with them. There were a few hiccups with an early Nano+, but their follow up service was great.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kingraja