Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Update problem need help

AFACAS

Reaction score
Hello
A little call for help, I own an EVO II PRO V2 I updated the firmware and since my drone is unusable, it is impossible to pair the drone and the remote control and I cannot not even talking about trying to connect my Iphone XR
☹️
☹️
☹️
(symptom beep every X seconds as if I reconnect the USB port) and zero connection with my ipad PRO.
FYI everything was working before!!!!!
The update has probably bugged somewhere I can't see that, you will have understood that I need a hand quickly, having an urgent mission for one of my clients.
And as usually no news from the Hotline!
To your good heart
😆
thank you in advance Régis

Bonjour
Un petit appel a l'aide, je suis propriétaire d'un EVO II PRO V2 j'ai effectué la mise à jour du firmware et depuis mon drone est inutilisable, impossible d'effectuer un appairage entre le drone et la télécommande et je ne parle même pas d'essayer de connecter mon Iphone XR
☹️
☹️
☹️
(symptôme bip toutes les X secondes comme si je reconnectais le port USB) et zéro connexion avec mon ipad PRO.
Pour info tout fonctionnait avant !!!!!
La mise à jour a surement bugué quelque part je ne vois que ça bref vous l'aurez compris j'ai besoin d'un coup de mains rapidement, ayant une mission urgente pour un de mes clients.
Et comme d'habitude pas de news de la Hotline!
A votre bon coeur
😆
d'avance merci Régis

Hello
A little call for help, I own an EVO II PRO V2 I updated the firmware and since my drone is unusable, it is impossible to pair the drone and the remote control and I cannot not even talking about trying to connect my Iphone XR
☹️
☹️
☹️
(symptom beep every X seconds as if I reconnect the USB port) and zero connection with my ipad PRO.
FYI everything was working before!!!!!
The update has probably bugged somewhere I can't see that, you will have understood that I need a hand quickly, having an urgent mission for one of my clients.
And as usually no news from the Hotline!
To your good heart
😆
thank you in advance Régis

Bonjour
Un petit appel a l'aide, je suis propriétaire d'un EVO II PRO V2 j'ai effectué la mise à jour du firmware et depuis mon drone est inutilisable, impossible d'effectuer un appairage entre le drone et la télécommande et je ne parle même pas d'essayer de connecter mon Iphone XR
☹️
☹️
☹️
(symptôme bip toutes les X secondes comme si je reconnectais le port USB) et zéro connexion avec mon ipad PRO.
Pour info tout fonctionnait avant !!!!!
La mise à jour a surement bugué quelque part je ne vois que ça bref vous l'aurez compris j'ai besoin d'un coup de mains rapidement, ayant une mission urgente pour un de mes clients.
Et comme d'habitude pas de news de la Hotline!
A votre bon coeur
😆
d'avance merci Régis
I'm not sure I entirely understand your issue. Did the update of the firmware fail? Were you updating the firmware through the controller (OTA)?

I attempted to update my EVO II Pro 6k using the OTA procedure and that update failed. I spoke with support. Support instructed me to download the latest firmware from their site. For the V2 UAV, this update was a compressed zipped folder (.zip). That .zip folder contained three .bin files. I placed the .zip folder on the root location of the SD card, powered on the controller, and powered on the UAV. The UAV and controller connected and the update completed successfully.

yes update fail and drone go pack to autel robotic, it's come back today, seems to work with iphone but not with my ipad Pro

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hakles