Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Unstable Gimbal / Video

Autelguy

Reaction score
I was watching this video and noticed that his Evo won't stay still.

Fast forward to 1:40 and look how the Evo moves around. He even mentions it. It also happens again at 5:30. It's very noticeable when he does his side by side and the Mavic is perfectly still. When I went back and saw footage of just the Evo by itself, you can the issue there as well.

This is very disheartening. Is anyone else experiencing the same issue?

I was on the fence and ready to pull the trigger but I'm so frustrated that Autel can't just resolve all their issues. Not just partially, but completely. I'll check out other recent videos but it's hard to tell who has what firmware.

Thanks

I have an Evo and Mavic Pro (first gen) and my Mavic is rock solid unless the wind is pretty rough. My Evo, well.... that's a whole 'other story. Just think of how Cap't Jack Sparrow walks after 2 bottles of rum... And yes, my Evo is on the latest firmware.

I have an Evo and Mavic Pro (first gen) and my Mavic is rock solid unless the wind is pretty rough. My Evo, well.... that's a whole 'other story. Just think of how Cap't Jack Sparrow walks after 2 bottles of rum... And yes, my Evo is on the latest firmware.
I was just about to inquire with Autel about the same thing. My EVO gimbal has been very stable until the latest firmware upgrade. Video and FPV now rock/vibrate side to side and up and down. I hovered the aircraft at eye level and could clearly see the gimbal moving up and down rapidly. Gimbal recalibration did nothing. Any thoughts?

That's funny. Been there, did that. Have you and others brought it to Autels attention? If so, what's been their reply?

what is funny is that my EVO was pretty good when I first unboxed it, just a couple of quirks no horizon tilt at all, come first f/w update and it hit the fan, horizon tilt that wouldn't correct, it was just disappointing, The .25 firmware looks really good, craft is not jittery at all and so far horizon has been good, just haven't had the time to put it through it's paces.

I was just about to inquire with Autel about the same thing. My EVO gimbal has been very stable until the latest firmware upgrade. Video and FPV now rock/vibrate side to side and up and down. I hovered the aircraft at eye level and could clearly see the gimbal moving up and down rapidly. Gimbal recalibration did nothing. Any thoughts?

Didn’t Capt. Drone have both AC mounted on a platform?

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58