Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Two versions of android App ?

MIGUELO

Reaction score
Does anyone know why on the autel download page there are two links for the version of the Android app with different version numbers?

My best guess is that they intend to match the google playstore version with the ios appstore version number. You can sideload the android app now if you want. It'll prompt you to update the evo II firmware when you connect or you can use the .bin file to update.

My best guess is that they intend to match the google playstore version with the ios appstore version number. You can sideload the android app now if you want. It'll prompt you to update the evo II firmware when you connect or you can use the .bin file to update.
Autel recommends putting the .bin file on the sd card in the drone to update the firmware. Mine updated the firmware and auto updated the app. Took about 8 minutes or so.EvoUpdate.png

Reactions: gschulzuio
If you're unsure which version of the app to download, you might want to reach out to the Autel support team for more information. They should be able to clarify any confusion and help you choose the right version for your device.

I'm not sure about the specific autel download page you're referring to, but it's not uncommon for companies to have multiple versions of their apps available for download. Regarding automatic and eco-friendly document scanning, have you heard of Smart Engines smartengines.com/ ? They have a solution for document scanning that's both efficient and environmentally friendly. It's possible that the different version numbers of the Android app you're seeing are simply updates or improvements made to the app. Companies often release updates to fix bugs or add new features, and they'll give each update a different version number to keep track of them.

Last edited:

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RonalsBerigon310