Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Two EVO ll, one controller?

ssb73q

Reaction score
Hi, I currently own the EVO ll Pro 6k and just ordered the EVO ll 8k. I know that two controllers can be paired simultaneously to one EVO ll. My question is if two EVO ll drones can be simultaneously paired to one controller?

The reason I ask is that my current controller has the Sky Fire Aerial controller enhancement installed where I would like to use that controller for both EVO ll drones without needing to pair the controller to the drone each time. Of course I would only be flying one EVO drone at a time.

Regards,
Richard

I don't know this for sure because I don't have 2 autel drones.

but I believe when you pair the rc with one drone, you erase the pairing details for any previous drone....for that drone type (primary, secondary)

Reactions: G_G
Hi, I currently own the EVO ll Pro 6k and just ordered the EVO ll 8k. I know that two controllers can be paired simultaneously to one EVO ll. My question is if two EVO ll drones can be simultaneously paired to one controller?

The reason I ask is that my current controller has the Sky Fire Aerial controller enhancement installed where I would like to use that controller for both EVO ll drones without needing to pair the controller to the drone each time. Of course I would only be flying one EVO drone at a time.

Regards,
Richard
That's funny, I have a similar issue. I don't believe there is a way to pair one remote to two EVO2 drones. I have one remote with a modded amplified antenna that I want to use with both drones, but I can't. I have to re-pair the modded remote to the drone I want to use each time.

Reactions: G_G
NO, theres an affinity of one controller to one aircraft at a time (you simply rebind the controller to the aircraft). Otoh, you can do multiple controllers to the same aircraft at the same time (just rebind them). For example, you can have a controller and livedeck (stripped down controller sw/fw) bound to aircraft at same time. Or multiple controllers to same aircraft for training, etc. Not sure what the upper limit of controllers per aircraft are. Btw, tip, if you have multiple controllers including livedeck bound to aircraft, to update fw/sw you will need to unbind, then rebind after the upgrade.

That's funny, I have a similar issue. I don't believe there is a way to pair one remote to two EVO2 drones. I have one remote with a modded amplified antenna that I want to use with both drones, but I can't. I have to re-pair the modded remote to the drone I want to use each time.
Same here. I have an Alientech Pro modded EVO 2 controller than can control either my EVO 2 Pro or my EVO, but it needs to be re-paired each time to change between the two drones. No biggie. It's a quick and simple process. You can even do it ahead of time with it a spare battery in storage mode.

Reactions: quinn karter

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky3d