Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Tropical Storm Dorian

Already prepared. I live in the North part of the island, so it should be just rain and a bit breezy.

Good to hear. Been watching it on the news. Hope you will be ok!!

Reactions: Ansia
I am waiting for the 11am's NOAA update, but for now it appears it will pass east of Puerto Rico. I am in a town called Bayamon

20190828_103002.jpg
puerto-rico-map.gif

Grab a root and hang on. Good luck Ansia.
butch
Already tied myself to the root. Hopefully it won't take the entire tree. ?

Looks like in Miami we dodged a bullet again and fear for us has turned to fear for our neighbors just north of us, we will get some winds and rains but nothing like the beating that Bahamas is taking right now. Well it really might be too soon to say maybe I speak out of turn, these beasts can redirect at the drop of a hat

Like it did in Puerto Rico. It was going south of us and decided to go north of us. Stay safe all our members from Florida.

Reactions: mixchief
Hurricane Dorian just got upgraded to a Cat 5 Storm. This is not to be taken lightly. If your house is in a floodable area or made out of anything other than concrete, please move to a safer location. If you are under the evacualtion plan that starts tomorrow, please do as you are told. I talk from experience. A Cat 5 WILL change your life forever.

Ansia,
Are you under the gun again with the hurricane? Or the earth quake?
Hang on buddy........
?

I survived Isaias. Slept through the whole thing. Now I'm currently dealing with them corona virus people near me. So far so good. Thanks for asking @butch
Stay safe man. About time they was moving them Islands seems to me.

Are they getting the power back on for you guys? Watched the News, looks like lots of flooding and power outages.

View attachment 7963
Electric company should be done restoring power by tomorrow. I was one of the lucky few who didn't lose electricity. Also have my trusty generator to annoy my neighbors and power my house (A/C included).
20200801_175939.jpg
Excuse my dirty balcony. I need to drain the generator of gasoline, before I put it away and clean the balcony. I'm currently going through a lazy phase.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kwoody