Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

"SOLD" Tree'd Evo for sale... Works for now, fly as is or for parts

Tman1265

Reaction score
**Sold**

Complete EVO as purchased for sale with Autel shoulder bag and 2 extra batteries. But here's the catch.... It got hung up in a tree and it took me a week to get it down after being subject to Wisconsin weather of wind, snow, rain, sleet, ice, etc. Upon my amazement it was intact and after warming it up and drying it out if powered up, went through the gimble self check, props spun up, and appears to be fully functional. I sent it in to Autel for a going over hoping for the best and they confirmed it is in working condition but...... It does have signs of moisture inside and they said corrosion is inevitable. They said it will probably fail at some point but they don't know if it will be in two weeks or two years. Rather than buy a refurb unit, I'm going to sell my whole works for either someone to use stricktly "as is" (you've been warned) or for parting out. What you will get is the bird and battery, everything else that came with it in the orginal package that is in perfect condition... charger, controller, cables, sd card, spare props, box, paperwork etc. Everything else is in perfect working condition. Also including two (2) more batteries in perfect condition and an Autel shoulder bag. The whole works has probably 20 flights on it and until the tree incident was never abused or crashed. If interested, I'd like $400 shipped for the whole works....

Last edited:
Reactions: Ansia
Would you consider a trade for a crashed but repaired and fully functional Mavic Pro?

So is it $300 or $400? I'm sure you can ship it USPS for less than $100.
Would you consider a trade for a crashed but repaired and fully functional Mavic Pro?
No, I had a Mavic and sold it for a loss to get the Evo. If my wife lets me get another one down the road I'll go back to an Evo or by then there may be a new model out or a P4P for a lot less.... Thanks though.

Complete EVO as purchased for sale with Autel shoulder bag and 2 extra batteries. But here's the catch.... It got hung up in a tree and it took me a week to get it down after being subject to Wisconsin weather of wind, snow, rain, sleet, ice, etc. Upon my amazement it was intact and after warming it up and drying it out if powered up, went through the gimble self check, props spun up, and appears to be fully functional. I sent it in to Autel for a going over hoping for the best and they confirmed it is in working condition but...... It does have signs of moisture inside and they said corrosion is inevitable. They said it will probably fail at some point but they don't know if it will be in two weeks or two years. Rather than buy a refurb unit, I'm going to sell my whole works for either someone to use stricktly "as is" (you've been warned) or for parting out. What you will get is the bird and battery, everything else that came with it in the orginal package that is in perfect condition... charger, controller, cables, sd card, spare props, box, paperwork etc. Everything else is in perfect working condition. Also including two (2) more batteries in perfect condition and an Autel shoulder bag. The whole works has probably 20 flights on it and until the tree incident was never abused or crashed. If interested, I'd like $400 shipped for the whole works....
Were you recording when it got stuck?

Hehe I would buy it for $300, and I will send you a fedex label to put on the box.

Todd

Still available ?

Would you be willing to ship to Australia? Parts out here are as rare as hens teeth so I'm interested..

How much would it cost for shipping? If it would't be a fortune, I'd consider it, but I'm sure FedEx or UPS would be pricey.

I've had a mavic shipped from the USA, usually around the $40 Mark so not too expensive

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials