Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Traveling with Evo 2 and Smart Controller

mollytret

Reaction score
I use the Evo 2 with the smart controller for my job, which also involves a lot of travel. I currently use the rugged hard case but I am searching for alternatives that would make travel easier. I was hoping to find a backpack that would fit, but the smart controller seems to make this a problem. Wondering if anyone has other ideas?

for me, the smart controller is pretty sold and mine is pretty old at this point. hand-carry using the handbar and the straps is where i have landed.

I have the perfect solution. I have a LowePro camera backpack that holds all my Evo II equipment nicely, including a water bottle holder and a space for a small landing pad. I cannot find a model number but see attached photos. It also has a strap to attach to a roller suitcase. Apparently TSA knows what a drone is and have never searched it when traveling.
Happy flying

Attachments

• LowePro 1.jpg
    LowePro 1.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 16
  • LowePro 2.jpg
    LowePro 2.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 15
  • LowePro 3.jpg
    LowePro 3.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 14
  • LowePro 4.jpg
    LowePro 4.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 15
  • LowePro 5.jpg
    LowePro 5.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 14
Reactions: uas_gian
I have the perfect solution. I have a LowePro camera backpack that holds all my Evo II equipment nicely, including a water bottle holder and a space for a small landing pad. I cannot find a model number but see attached photos. It also has a strap to attach to a roller suitcase. Apparently TSA knows what a drone is and have never searched it when traveling.
Happy flying
I have a similar but maybe slightly smaller LowePro backpack. I don't have the smart controller. Everything fits great, along with holding extras. My model is: ViewPoint 250 AW. I've also traveled with it (carryon) no prob.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SycamoreGroves