Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Transmission delay/lag?

Shain Rufus

Reaction score
I am new to the Autel drone series as I have flown DJI craft for about 6 years now...my last being the DJI Mavic Air 2. I made a post about this lastnight but it looks like it is no longer up...and I need help plz.

I'm familiar with different types of possible display transmission delays and lag and many reasons why they can occur. However, with the last several dji drones I have had the issue was extremely rare. Since purchasing the Autel 2 Pro 6k however I seem to have it consistently. I have used 3 different devices...all more than capable of handling (Samsung Tab s7+, galaxy fold3, tripltek pro). Everyone one of the devices has about a half second delay...a full second if I use 2.4ghz). Is this a normal issue with Autel? Because it makes video capture difficult. Even using the autel controller display has even worse delay...almost up to 2 seconds.

I know surroundings can cause a lot of issues with signal transmission...but have experienced this for every flight now for a month in different locations every time is a bit concerning. Is there anything I can do or is this just normal? Videos from the SD card are fine...but the display transmission is the issue.

I also had another issue pop up as well yesterday at a shoot where a few of the images had a purple hue or a green hue. Never seen that before in any of my flights over the years. It was just 2 pictures and easily corrected in post.

I have yes, but it was depending on the distance. However, that problem went away when I bought ALIENTECH Pro range booster, but then the problem came back after the firmware update in July. So I downgraded to the previous firmware from I believe March 2021, and now everything is freaking awesome, again. Whoever is writing these firmware upgrades, suckkkk.

Reactions: konoplya
I have yes, but it was depending on the distance. However, that problem went away when I bought ALIENTECH Pro range booster, but then the problem came back after the firmware update in July. So I downgraded to the previous firmware from I believe March 2021, and now everything is freaking awesome, again. Whoever is writing these firmware upgrades, suckkkk.
which version did you downgrade too?

so does no one else have this issue? or am I just the only one. I mean...if its a lemon then I need to send it back. But if this is normal...then its definitely a handicap of an otherwise great drone.

so does no one else have this issue? or am I just the only one. I mean...if its a lemon then I need to send it back. But if this is normal...then its definitely a handicap of an otherwise great drone.
I’ve had the issue (severely) this summer from the phone used on the controller being hot. The warmer the phone, the more delay.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials