Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!

Trade Mavic Air for Evo

Cicero24

Reaction score
I was throwing the option out there to see if anyone would be interested in the option. I have a black Onxy Black Mavic Air with 2 batteries, 2 sets of Master Airscrew V2 props, & some ND filters. Great condition. I handle all of my equipment very gently and like things to be like new. Never crashed. If serious, I will provide photos and more upon request.

nashwarrick

Reaction score
I was throwing the option out there to see if anyone would be interested in the option. I have a black Onxy Black Mavic Air with 2 batteries, 2 sets of Master Airscrew V2 props, & some ND filters. Great condition. I handle all of my equipment very gently and like things to be like new. Never crashed. If serious, I will provide photos and more upon request.
Do what I did sell your MA on eBay then buy you a Evo.My Mavic Air sold in 15 minutes then I just turned around and got me a Evo and I’m so glad I did.......

Reactions: San2C and Evo77

Cicero24

Reaction score
Do what I did sell your MA on eBay then buy you a Evo.My Mavic Air sold in 15 minutes then I just turned around and got me a Evo and I’m so glad I did.......
15 minutes? Did you do a buy it now? Do you mind sharing how much it sold for or give me a ball park on what the above would be a fair price to sell for?

nashwarrick

Reaction score
15 minutes? Did you do a buy it now? Do you mind sharing how much it sold for or give me a ball park on what the above would be a fair price to sell for?
I did a buy me now for 600....I had about the same setup as your other the my MA was White....

Reactions: Evo77

Cicero24

Reaction score
Thank you for the help. Much appreciated. I may give it a go.

Reactions: Evo77

BaracW

Reaction score
Just curious, is the Autel trade in program not worth it?

Tufargon

Reaction score
You'll get more money selling it on your own. It is more for people that don't want to bother selling it on their own and just want to get it over with and done. Usually people that are not worried about funds as much as most are.

Cicero24

Reaction score
Definitely not worth it. $200 trade in for a near mint Mavic Air.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheeJungle