Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Took my Tello out for a ride!

Ansia

Reaction score
Today I decided to do my usual inspections at work with my Tello, instead of using my Evo or Phantom. She hasn't flown since March, after a fallout I had with her.

Her name is Patricia. Isn't she cute!!!!
20190717_120854.jpg

She is clearly a toy drone and I use it just for that, to fool around inside the house and to practice ATTI flying, so I don't expect much from her.

I had to inspect the roof of a house that was filtering water into the house. I was able to find the culprit with Patricia. (I had Melanie the Evo waiting just in case)
2019-07-17 08-37-07.jpg2019-07-17 08-37-28.jpg2019-07-17 08-37-45.jpg

I have to say, a job well done. Good Job Patricia!!!!

Pretty cool pics for the Tello. Just picked up one and still in the box (combo package one). Thought why not add to the collection of DJI crafts and of course the Evo.

Reactions: Ansia
Pretty cool pics for the Tello. Just picked up one and still in the box (combo package one). Thought why not add to the collection of DJI crafts and of course the Evo.
I strongly suggest you get the TelloFPV app from the Google Play Store (No iOS). It will blow you away.

Reactions: macoman
Ansia... You cracked me up with the female names for your drones... Lol

• Haha
Reactions: Ansia
anti Cyclone building. been in a few heavy ones myself in the Mascarnes. is this your new property?

anti Cyclone building. been in a few heavy ones myself in the Mascarnes. is this your new property?
No. The company I work for is remodeling this home. The original structure is 70-80 years old. Down here in PR, almost all structures are made of concrete for the past 100 and some years. Before that they were made out of brick and mortar.

Reactions: macoman

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy