Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Today's Sunrise

Delta Blue

Reaction score
Website
lueb-art.pixels.com
I have been lucky to find favorable flying days the last couple weeks especially, and have done a lot of testing at the park nearby. What an excellent machine, the X-Star! I finally got to do more than just test today, and felt like taking advantage of the warm, calm weather to capture the sunrise. It is difficult to actually see it when there are so many trees all over the horizon, until now that is.

Reactions: brian bwin
I have been lucky to find favorable flying days the last couple weeks especially, and have done a lot of testing at the park nearby. What an excellent machine, the X-Star! I finally got to do more than just test today, and felt like taking advantage of the warm, calm weather to capture the sunrise. It is difficult to actually see it when there are so many trees all over the horizon, until now that is.

Looks very nice! I'm just wondering why the camera failed to hold horizontal a few times?
IMG_0737.PNG

Reactions: Delta Blue
Thanks! I wondered that too, but I realized that I had just a very quick yaw maneuver. I think that centrifugal force pushed the gimbal out of alignment and for some reason it stayed cockeyed like that. I quickly landed, turned it to normal and went back up. I expected someone to ask me about the crookedness and I left it in for interest.

Thanks! I wondered that too, but I realized that I had just a very quick yaw maneuver. I think that centrifugal force pushed the gimbal out of alignment and for some reason it stayed cockeyed like that. I quickly landed, turned it to normal and went back up. I expected someone to ask me about the crookedness and I left it in for interest.

That's strange that it would stick in that position. If you have that happen again maybe remove the gimbal and use some contact cleaner.....DeOxit or similar, on the contacts.
Nevertheless that was a beautiful sunrise :D

Reactions: Delta Blue
That's strange that it would stick in that position. If you have that happen again maybe remove the gimbal and use some contact cleaner.....DeOxit or similar, on the contacts.
Nevertheless that was a beautiful sunrise :D
Thanks. I will have to look into that if it does happen again.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials