Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Time lapse from my front porch

Tufargon

Reaction score
Did this a few days ago with my Garmin Virb from my front porch. Was an hour and ten minutes broke down to 5 minutes. Even in real time it seemed to go fast but was really fun to watch. The fog was rolling over the Salmon River in White Bird Idaho. Hope you enjoy!

Vraiment trés beau cette rivière de nuages .. Bravo !
Juste dommage qu'il y est des fils électriques ...
Thank you!!
Franlac, yes I agree. I did not have very much time to record and it was the only place I had to put the camera (on the porch rail) because I did not have my adapter yet for my tripod.

That's my kind of country, Tufargon. A place where you don't need to go inside to take a leak.
Funny you say that. I take care of an elderly person and he sleeps a lot and there is only one bathroom. So I pee outside probably 99% of the time so as to not bother or wake him.

I think it’s one of the great pleasures of owning your own property, especially if it’s a decent size. It saves water, time, and marks your territory. What an incredible view you have to pee into :)

Reactions: KentA and Tufargon
I think it’s one of the great pleasures of owning your own property, especially if it’s a decent size. It saves water, time, and marks your territory. What an incredible view you have to pee into :)
Are you talking about the size of the........................ property? lol j/k
I wish I owned the property but I pay next to nothing for rent.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58