Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Time-Laps with VIDEO.

Byeongnam kim

Banned Member
Reaction score
HI All,

I have EVO 2 and updated with app and firmware too but it still seems to be the problem with time-Laps video can't be make do that because no any have options only took a pictures after that using with third-party app and make Time-Laps.

I hope to will be update with app soon.

Regards.

Andy Kim.

A timelapse video is usually just video sped up in post editing. What would you want an app to do for video?

Reactions: Len
It would be little bit more convenient to use single file to copy it, I agree. However it's not a big deal. I use DaVinci for post processing and it reads series of jpeg files as single video clip without single additional click. BTW raw video footage from BMMC camera is a series of DNG files: 1 frame = 1 file, not a problem at all.

It would be little bit more convenient to use single file to copy it, I agree. However it's not a big deal. I use DaVinci for post processing and it reads series of jpeg files as single video clip without single additional click. BTW raw video footage from BMMC camera is a series of DNG files: 1 frame = 1 file, not a problem at all.
I've made a number of time lapse videos with a camera on a tripod. You generate 100's of files that have to be managed. Sure, it's easy to plop them all into the video editing software but you still have the 100's of files hanging around. If the drone camera were to process the files internally and give me a single time-lapse file, I'd be delighted.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hakles