Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

The way you can fly FPV by yourself. No spotter needed

Nice work, but couldn’t see enough of the pilot’s “headgear” to judge, so not sure the authorities would agree it’s legal. What’s the setup?

I am using the Viper FXT goggles. I did upgrade one of the antennas and removed the sunshade that comes with it so that I can see the drone. This method also works with the Evo when you remove the diversity receiver and use your phone instead.

Reactions: Nightbat2
I am using the Viper FXT goggles. I did upgrade one of the antennas and removed the sunshade that comes with it so that I can see the drone. This method also works with the Evo when you remove the diversity receiver and use your phone instead.
Have you tried “looping” the Evo? :eek:

Reactions: Madhungarian
No but you can set the gimbal on the Evo to make it look like FPV. No loops, software will not allow it.
Yes, I know. Haven’t tried the FPV gimbal setting yet, but as a former PPL licence holder, it would probably bring back pleasant memories. Was watching a video just recently of a large raptor with a 360 degree camera strapped on its back flying over mountains. Spectacular!

Reactions: Madhungarian
Yes, I know. Haven’t tried the FPV gimbal setting yet, but as a former PPL licence holder, it would probably bring back pleasant memories. Was watching a video just recently of a large raptor with a 360 degree camera strapped on its back flying over mountains. Spectacular!
Ditto,
Used to have the PPL myself and it does resemble fly the small stuff. I see no need for goggles using this feature and a good sun shade. It would be legal too.

Reactions: Nightbat2

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ghost183